YOUR FOOD SUPPLY
Most of our food comes from a long, long way away.
Most of our States have to import more food than they grow or produce.
Thus it is imperative that you have not only an emergency supply of food but also a larger inventory of food to carry you over an extended crisis.
I invite you to visit my GoFoods website at www.seniorsid.mygofoods.com
- Go to /Products/Order a free sample pack, (a $30.00 value).
Insurance you can eat
- Imagine there is a crisis:
- - You race to the supermarket.
- - When you get there the parking lot is full and there is a large crowd fighting to get into the supermarket.
- - The shelves are rapidly emptying.
- - The natives are getting very restless.
- - The road to the next town is impassable
- You can avoid this situation.
- Our logic suggests you must maintain a home based reserve food supply to insulate you and your family against this potential panic crisis situation.
Increasing Food Costs
My GOFoods program will help you build your food reserves and reduce your food costs.